What is Search Engine Optimization ( SEO)
Search Engine Optimization, buy definition is a methodology of optimizing all components that contribute the the search results for a website. We can't tell all our secrets but a few of these are, concentrating on key search phrases, how images are used on web pages as well as the use of social media outlets.
No one can tell you absolutely "how search engines work", because technically their search technology is all propriety and I can tell you after 15+ years I can tell you results are constantly changing, not to mention results are different depending on browser used, what type of device you are using (phones, tables, laptops, desktops).
HOW LONG? If a website has already been indexed or crawled by search engines, changes can be reflected within about 7 days. If you have a new website it can take up to 3 weeks to begin to see the website in search results.
OUR PROVEN SEO RESULTS:
What is Search Engine Compliance?
For your website to be properly indexed and cataloged by the search-engines, your website must be built in-compliance with many internet technologies that make up a search-engines reads websites.
There are certain Coding Compliance Standards that search engines check the code of your website against. When you code is not compliant the search engine can not index and properly catalog your website. In this scenario your website may never be found by web surfers and in some cases may actually be eliminated from the search results if the search engine thinks you are maliciously trying to get away with something.
What happens if my website is not compliant?
The search-engineare out there running like slot machines in Las Vegas, reading, indexing and cataloging the internet, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If a search-engine's web-crawler comes across your site and can not properly read it will determine that your website is not built to compliance, and there for not index (catalog) the website.
Moreover, a website can also be purposely left out (black-balled) of search-results if a web-crawler algorithm determines that your website is not built to compliance. The web-crawler will think one of two things:
1) You don't know what you are doing so why bother indexing the website or
2) the website is trying to cheat to get higher up the search results list. Either way it's bad news for your website traffic. If your website is not cataloged, it will guarantee the website will never be found by potential clients and customers.
Why is search engine compliance important to me?
The higher a website shows up in, the greater the chances a potential customer will visit your site. SEO helps to ensure that a site is easily legible to the search-engine web-crawlers and improves the chances that the site will be found by your potential client or customer.
SEO Updates to improve your website traffic
- Make sure all the different webpage components that determine the highest search results are all in compliance and optimized for the easy reading and cataloging by the web-crawlers.
- Make sure the website is properly listed in online directories so that the website will show up in search engines such as: AOL, YAHOO, GOOGLE, MSN, DOGPILE, ALTAVISTA and others.
- Customize the
- Establish a list of the most effective search-terms and phrases appropriate to your website. For example, let's say you had an acupuncture business...notice below the list of the top search-phrases for "acupuncture" July 2006.
- Strategically implement search-phrases and terms that potential customers have been searching on. So your website is literally built on terms that potential customers have been searching on.
- We provide a detailed report of your websites traffic improvements.